The main purpose of close protection officers, or bodyguards, is to keep their clients safe from harm. This core objective requires the close protection officer to perform a variety of jobs fully in order to succeed. So, what does close
What Does the Work of a Close Protection Officer Include?
To provide a group or individual with maximum security services and VIP protection, there are various duties that must be performed. In order for a close protection officer to succeed in safeguarding their client, they generally perform the following duties:
• Conducting security audits on premises before the client arrives, such as hotels, restaurants or other venues.
• Installing and using surveillance equipment where necessary.
• Surveying and conducting the layout of venues to identify and minimise potential risks.
• Offering security driving to transport the client to and from eventssafely.
• Accompanying the client everywhere as to offer physical protection.
Who Do Bodyguards Protect?
Bodyguards have a variety of clients and VIPs from different backgrounds and positions, most often these clients include:
• Foreign dignitaries
• Diplomats and politicians
• Business executives and senior management teams
• Legal professionals
Need VIP Protection?
If you’re looking for VIP protection services from close protection officials who are experts in their industry, make sure that you find a bodyguard agency that has years of experience when it comes to offering a range of clients with value-added services. For maximum security, get the experts on it.