If you run a busy café, restaurant, or pub, it’s important that you have the right equipment installed so that you can offer your customers the best possible experience. The success of businesses in the hospitality industry is completely reliant on delivering fantastic customer reviews. In order to facilitate this, businesses need to implement and execute all of the following:
- Customer Service: First and foremost, a hospitality business needs to get customer service right. Without this ingredient, businesses in this area will struggle to attract and retain customers. Customers are at the heart of hospitality, and by providing service that goes above and beyond normal expectations, customers are more likely to come back and spread the word about the quality of their experience.
- Tools and Equipment: If you run a restaurant, café, or pub, it is vitally important to have the right equipment installed. Having subpar kitchen equipment, especially when you need to meet the high expectations of your customers, is not a situation you want to be in. For example, it is a terrible idea to be chipping away at large blocks of ice when you could have a premium quality and reliable ice machine, like one from Manitowoc, installed in the bar area. Having the proper assortment of high quality equipment is imperative to running a sound hospitality business.
- Organisation and Efficiency: A large part of the customer experience relies on how organised and efficient a business is. A poorly run hospitality business is perceived as messy and disorganised by customers, which contributes to negative customer perceptions and reviews. As a business, the last thing you want to do is encourage negative customer perceptions. This will impact brand identity in an undesirable fashion. Negative experiences travel seven times faster than positive experiences through word-of-mouth. By providing an orderly, productive, and efficient experience, business owners can mitigate the perils associated with negative customer reviews.
The Perfect Ice Chips Every Time with a Premium Ice Machine
Some of the generic advice about running a business may sound familiar, but it is likely that many of these tips will be tertiary in a business owner’s mindset. This is because the quality of the customer experience comes down to the smallest details, many of which aren’t obvious to the untrained eye. Something as seemingly insignificant as the speed and quality of the ice machine that you install can make a big difference! After looking at the benefits of having a high quality ice machine, it may not be as unimportant as you’d think:
- Clean: The best ice machines will produce ice chips, cubes, flakes and crush that are clean and fresh. By using premium calibre parts, these units will maintain the quality of the ice produced.
- Efficient: Ice machines come in a wide range of sizes and shapes, but one thing that all premium units have in common is that they can handle large loads reliably, each and every day.
- Quality: Offering your customers clean and fresh ice flakes, cubes, chips, and crush in their drinks might seem like a tiny detail, but it adds to the quality of the customer experience. Meeting the customers’ expectations enhances your business brand and feeds into your business success in the long run.
Making Your Business a Great Success
Part of being a savvy business owner is recognising both the largest characteristics and the smallest details that go into making your business a success. Some business get by on blind luck alone, while others take control and attend to the details that truly matter to customers